WEBCAST: Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit
Date: June 30, 2015
Time: 1:25 – 2:25 p.m. PCT
2015 White House Conference on Aging Update & Investing in the Silver Economy
1:25 – 1:30 p.m. PCT
2015 marks the 50th anniversary of Medicare, Medicaid, and the Older Americans Act, as well as the 80th anniversary of Social Security. The 2015 White House Conference on Aging is an opportunity to recognize the importance of these key programs as well as to look ahead to the issues that will help shape the landscape for older Americans for the next decade.
Introduction: Jeff Maltz, CEO, SilverRide
Speaker: Nora Super, Executive Director, White House Conference on Aging
What Are Your Investing Priorities?
1:30 – 2:25 p.m. PCT
Business Plan Competition judges will talk about what trends will dominate the market in the coming year and where smart investors are putting their money.
Moderator: Heather Somerville, Business & Technology Reporter, San Jose Mercury News
Panel of Judges:
- Lynne Chou, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- John Hopper, Managing Director, Link-age Ventures, Inc.
- Scott Smith, Founder & Managing Partner, Viant Group
- Gavin Teo, Principal, Comcast Ventures
- Jeff Lee, Principal, DCM Ventures
- Jim Murphy, Vice President, UnitedHealthcare
- Dr. Sanjaya Kumar, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Synepta Group, Inc.
- Jody Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP