May 27th – Snack, Coffee Service, and Reception.
May 28th – Breakfast, Snack, Coffee service, Lunch, and Reception.
Innovations for the
Focus on the innovations that are needed to improve the health and wellness of the global underserved—but in actuality will benefit all of us. Panel sessions will be staged during the conference covering the various aspects of technology and policy innovations that are aiding the pathway to achieve a good healthy life.
Unfavorable circumstances make all of us vulnerable. Adverse effects of famine, natural disasters, war, and infectious diseases such as Ebola affect all humans, as well as our fragile eco-system of flora and fauna. How do we handle these disastrous situations and learn collectively how to build communities and systems that protect us better?
Care model analysis seeking to keep us inspired, motivated, and healthy with an ultimate goal of sustainability. A closer look will be given to innovative technologies that transform our health systems, making a positive difference.
- Wireless Health Solutions for Low Resource Settings
- Privacy, Safety, and Security Considerations for Mobile Data
- Expand Health Tech Business in Europe
- Resilient Communities and Systems for Adverse Events
- Tech Innovation to Support Aging
- CMIO Panel
- VC Funding Landscape
- Food and Nutrition for Children Health
- Improving the Role of Patients
- Influence of Consumerism & Technology On Employee Health and Benefits
- The Sharing Economy in Healthcare